Monkeypox Virus Ag Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of monkeypox virus antigen in human rash exudates swab specimen,or in human plasma/serum/whole blood samples.
Rash exudate swab specimen
- Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch just before the testing and lay flat on a workbench.
- Reverse the sample extraction tube, and add 3 drops of sample by squeezing the extracted solution tube into the sample well(S).
- Wait for the colored line to appear. Read the test results within 15-20 minutes. Do not read the result after 20 minutes.
Plasma/serum/whole blood samples
- When ready to test, open the pouch at the notch and remove the test cassette. Place the test cassette on a clean, flat surface.
- Fill the plastic dropper with the specimen. Holding the dropper vertically, add 1 drop of serum/plasma/whole blood into the sample well, making sure there are no air bubbles.
- Immediately add 1 drop (about 35-50μl) of buffer with the bottle positioned vertically.
- Read results within 15-20 minutes. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
|Monkeypox Virus Ag Test||Bio-resource®||Whole blood/Serum/Plasma||Cassette||25T/box||CE|
|Monkeypox Virus Ag Test||Bio-resource®||Rash Exudate Swab||Cassette||25T/box|