Ovulation Test is a rapid test for the qualitative detection of luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine to predict the time of ovulation. It is intended for home users.
HOW TO USE THE TEST ?
1. Collect urine in the cup provided.
2. Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
3. Immerse the strip into the urine with arrow pointing downward for 5 seconds. Urine level should not exceed the MAX line on the strip.
4. Take the strip out and lay the strip flat.
5. Read the test result between 3-8 minutes.
HOW TO READ THE RESULTS：
LH Surge: If two pink-colored lines are visible and the test line (T) is equal to or darker than the control line (C), you will probably ovulate in the next 24- 48 hours. lf you want to be pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 hours but before 48 hours.
No LH Surge: Only control line (C) appears or the test line (T) is present but lighter in color intensity than the control line. This indicates that no LH surge has been detected and you should continue daily testing.
Invalid: No line appears in the control region.
|Description||Model No.||Specification||Specimen||Sensitivity||Package Size||Certificate|
|Ovulation Test||F2011||3.0mm Strip||Urine||25mIU/ml
|Ovulation Test||F2020||4.0mm Cassette||25 Tests|
|Ovulation Test||F2020+||4.0mm Cassette||5 Tests|
|Ovulation Test||F2030||6.0mm Midstream||25 Tests|
|Ovulation Test + Pregnancy Test Combo||F1220||3.0mm Strips||70 urine cups,
20 Hcg tests,
50 ovul tests