The CK-MB test device is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of CK-MB in human whole blood, serum or plasma as an aid in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction (MI).
- Bring the pouched test device to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing. Do not open the pouch until ready to perform the assay.
- Remove the test device from the sealed pouch. Lay it on a flat, clean and dry surface.
- For Serum or Plasma specimens: Transfer 2 drops of serum or plasma (approximately 50μl) to the sample well (S) , and start the timer.
- For Whole Blood specimens: Transfer 2 drops of whole blood (approximately 50μl) to the sample well (S)，then add 1 drop of buffer and start the timer.
- Read results between 15-20 minutes. Do not interpret results after 20 minutes.
POSITIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
NEGATIVE: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID: If the control line (C) fails to appear, the test results are invalid regardless of the presence or absence of the test line.
NOTE: Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test device. If problem persists, please contact your local distributor.
|Description||Specimen||Format||Catalog No.||Sensitivity||Package Size||Strip Width||Certificate|
|(CK-MB) Creatine Kinase-MB Test||Serum/Plasma||Cassette||F30-20||5ng/ml||25 Tests||4.0 mm||——|
|Whole Blood||F30-21||25 Tests|