The Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended for in vitro diagnostic use in the quantitative measurement of glucose in fresh whole blood for self-testing by lay users (e.g., from the fingertip, palm and forearm ), or by health care professionals. The system is indicated for home (lay user) or professional use in the management of patients with diabetes.The system is not for use in diagnosis or screening of diabetes mellitus, but is to be used as an aid in monitoring the effectiveness of diabetes control programs.
Small sample volume
- Convenient, reliable results, Capillary action strips allow a quick and simple application of blood. In only 20 seconds, the meter produces an accurate reading.
- Less painful results, requires only 1ul of blood and allows testing on forearm and palm.
- Affordable results. Frequent testing helps improve control.
- Information to better manage diabetes. Memory feature stores up to 90 tests with date and time
Specifications of blood glucose meter:
|Blood sample type||fresh capillary whole blood|
|Measuring range||20-600mg/dL (1.1-33.3mmol/L)|
|Battery life||1000 testing|
|Reaction time||5 seconds|
|Average calculation||last 7,14 & 28 days' results average|
|Date and time display||YES|
|Automatic shutdown||after 2 min without key operation|
- 1 blood glucose meter
- 1 lancet device
- 50 pcs blood glucose strips
- 50 ps lancets
- 1 instruction manual
Distributed by Core Technology Co.,Ltd.