- Bring tests, specimens to room temperature (15-30 °C) before use.
- Remove the test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, the assay should be performed within one hour.
- Place the test device on a clean and level surface.
- Using the provided disposable pipette, transfer 2-3 drops of specimen (approximately 70-90 μl) to the specimen well of the device and start the timer.
- Read the result at 5 minutes, After 10 minutes invalid.
Result of the judgment by comparing C, T line color intensity to judge.The results are divided into three categories, negative (<20ug / ml), cut off :( approximately 20ug / ml) and positive (> 20ug / ml).
Negative: Two distinct red lines appear, and the T line deeper than the C line.It shows a sample of urine albumin concentrations below 20ug / ml. Description albumin in the normal range, renal function was not affected.
Cut off: Two distinct red lines appear, one in the test region (T) and the other one in the control region (C), and T line and the C line color are quite. MAU indicates the sample concentration equivalent to 20ug / ml. Description albumin corporations normal range, but attention should be paid.
- The emergence of a red line in the test line and control line position than the C line and T line is light in color, showing MAU concentration greater than 20ug / ml. Description albumin has exceeded normal renal function have been affected.
- When a red line in the control line position only, T line does not appear, indicating that the sample MAU concentration greater than 200ug / ml. Description albumin more than normal.
If the control line (C) fails to appear, the test results are invalid regardless of the presence or absence of the test line.Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test device. If problem persists, please contact your local distributor.
|Description||Specimen||Format||Catalog No.||Sensitivity||Package Size||Strip Width||Certificate|
|(MAU)Microalbuminuria Test||Urine/Serum||Strip||H30-11||20ng/mL||50 Tests||3.0 mm||——|
|Cassette||H30-20||25 Tests||4.0 mm||——|