Dengue NS1 Ag Rapid Test is designed for a qualitative detection of NS1 Ag to dengue virus in human whole blood, serum or plasma for the diagnosis of early acute dengue infection.
- Bring the pouched test device to room temperature (15-30℃) prior to testing. Do not open pouch until ready to perform the assay.
- Remove the test device from the sealed pouch. Lay iton a flat, clean and dry surface.
- Use the pipette to draw and slowly add 2 drops of whole blood 1 serum 1 plasma to the sample well.
- Hold the buffer bottle vertically and add 1 drop to the sample well. 1 If using a pipette, change a new one to avoid cross-contamination. Draw and transfer 2-3 drops of buffer to the sample well.
- Interpret test results between 15-20 minutes.Do not interpret results after 20 minutes.
Caution: The above interpreting time is based on room temperature range of 15- 30℃. If your room temperature is significantly lower than 15℃，then the interpreting time should be properly increased to 30 minutes.INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS：
Positive: Two colored lines are visible in the test result window, one in the control region and another one in the test region. This indicates a positive test result and NS1 Antigens having been detected.
Negative: Only the control line is visible in the test result window. This indicates a negative test result and no NS1 Antigens having been detected. But, the result does not exclude dengue infection. If symptoms persist, a new specimen should be drawn from the patient in 3-5 days and then should be retested.
Invalid: If the control line does not appear in the test result window, the test results are INVALID regardless of the presence or absence of line in the test region.
NOTE: Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new device. If problem persists, please contact your local distributor.
|Description||Specimen||Format||Catalog No.||Sensitivity||Package Size||Strip Width||Certificate|
|Dengue NS1 Ag Test||Serum/Plasma||Cassette||B31-20||96.30%||25 Tests||4.0 mm||
|Whole Blood||Cassette||B21-21||25 Tests||4.0 mm|