- Bring the pouched test device to room temperature(15-30℃) prior to testing. Do not open the pouch until ready to perform the assay.
- Remove the test device from the sealed pouch. Lay it on a flat, clean and dry surface.
- Dispense 2 drops of the specimen or control into the sample well.
- Hold the buffer bottle vertically and add 1 drop to the sample well. If using a pipette, change a new one to avoid cross-contamination. Draw and transfer 2-3 drops to the sample well.
- Wait for the colored lines to appear. Interpret results between 15-20 minutes. Do not interpret results after 20 minutes.
Positive: Two colored lines should be observed in the result window, one in the test region and another one in the control region. The color intensity of the test line may be weaker or stronger than that of the control line.
Negative:Only the control line appears in the result window.
Invalid: No line appears in the control region regardless of the presence or absence of the test line.
NOTE: Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new device. If problem persists, please contact your local distributor.
|Description||Specimen||Format||Catalog No.||Sensitivity||Package Size||Strip Width||Certificate|
|(HBSAb)Hepatitis B Surface Ab Test||Serum/Plasma||Strip||B12-11||30mlU/mL||50 Tests||3.0 mm||——|
|Cassette||B12-20||25 Tests||4.0 mm|
|Whole Blood||B12-21||25 Tests||4.0 mm|