- Bring the pouched test device to room temperature (15-30℃) prior to testing. Do not open pouch until ready to perform the assay.
- Remove the test device from the sealed pouch. Lay it on a flat, clean and dry surface.
- Use the 5µl capillary pipette provided,withdraw the specimen to the mark line. Dispense the specimen to "S" well.
- Hold the buffer bottle vertically and add 1 drop to the sample well. / If using a pipette, change a new one to avoid cross-contamination. Draw and transfer 2-3 drops of buffer to the sample well.
- Wait for colored lines to appear. Read the results within 15-20 minutes. DO NOT INTERPRET RESULT AFTER 20 MINUTES.
Positive: Two colored lines appear in the result window, one in the test region and another one in the control region. The color intensity of the test line may be weaker or stronger than that of the control line.
Negative: Only the control line appears in the result window.
Invalid: If no line appears in the control region, the test result is invalid regardless of the presence or absence of the test line.
NOTE: Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new device. If problem persists, please contact your local distributor.
|Description||Specimen||Format||Catalog No.||Sensitivity||Package Size||Strip Width||Certificate|
|(HEV) HEV IgM Test||Serum/Plasma||Strip||B02-11||98.32%||50 Tests||3.0 mm||——|
|Cassette||B02-20||25 Tests||4.0 mm|
|Whole Blood||B02-21||25 Tests||4.0 mm|